Welcome to DFIR Summit & Training 2017
- Two days of in-depth digital forensics and incident response talks
- Nine hands-on SANS DFIR courses
- DFIR NetWars Tournament and networking events
- Opening Summit Keynote by Fred Kaplan, author of Dark Territory: The Secret History of Cyber War.
Or Save 200 USD off any 4-6 day course or save up to 100 USD off the Summit. Enter code "EarlyBird17" & pay by May 24 (offers cannot be combined)
Opening Keynote Speaker Announced!Fred Kaplan, Author: Dark Territory: The History of Cyber War
Kaplan will explore the historical, political, and strategic context to the problems of cyber conflict and the spread of cyberspace as a domain of combat.
Digital Forensics Summit 2017, Austin, Texas
Summit Co-Chairs: Rob Lee and Phil Hagen
CPE Credits: 16
Summit Dates: June 22-23, 2017
Training Course Dates: June 24-29, 2017
The 10th annual SANS Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Summit is the most comprehensive DFIR event of the year, bringing together an influential group of experts, quality training, and industry networking opportunities in one place. Over the course of this eight-day training event, you'll enjoy:
- Highly technical digital forensics and incident response presentations from the industry's top practitioners during the two-day Summit. Including:
- Nine SANS DFIR courses to choose from to advance your training, build your arsenal of defenses, and learn how to better protect your organization
- The opportunity to network with fellow attendees at receptions and community-building events
- A DFIR NetWars tournament to sharpen your skills and solve incident-related challenges
All levels of digital forensics and incident response professionals are welcome! Whether you're just starting your career, or are a seasoned forensicator, you will come away from the Summit with a new set of tools and methods to overcome your greatest professional challenges.
Why You Should Attend:
Every year, professionals from around the world attend the SANS DFIR Summit to learn how to overcome their latest obstacles, share methods and strategies proven effective in their investigations, and learn from the top DFIR practitioners in the industry.
You'll also have the opportunity to network with other like-minded DFIR professionals at our community-building events, which are the perfect way to connect in a more casual setting and cultivate relationships--all while having fun!
If you work in digital forensics and/or incident response, the SANS DFIR Summit is a must. Don't miss your opportunity to attend!
What Attendees Say About Their Summit Experiences:
Attendees tell us one of the greatest takeaways from this Summit is the many industry connections they forge or deepen during their time with us.
"The SANS DFIR Summit is regularly the most technical and highest value forensics focused conference I've attended. It is always my #1!" - Alex Bond, Mandiant "This continues to be my favorite conference to attend. It's my chance to refresh, renew and rebuild my DFIR spirit - all with awesome talks, people and networking." - Frank McClain, Red Canary "The world's best DFIR networking opportunity." - John McCash, Northern Trust "The speakers and content at DFIR Summit are great. The experience drives me to explore tools and techniques I would possibly be unaware of were it not for this SANS event." - John Miller, FICO Click Here to view more testimonials from past attendees