Welcome to Cyber Defense Initiative 2015
- 34 courses
- 30 instructors
- 7 disciplines
Information Security Training in Washington DC
Information security training in Washington DC from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. At SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2015 (CDI), SANS offers hands-on, immersion-style security training courses taught by real-world practitioners. The site of SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2015, December 12-19, is the Grand Hyatt Washington, located in the Penn Quarter.
- One- and Two-day courses: Begin on Saturday December 12th.
- Four-, Five-, and Six-day courses: Begin on Monday December 14th.
View the complete schedule, which includes all Courses, Bonus Sessions, and NetWars Tournaments.
Make your plans now to attend SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2015 on December 12-19. This is your opportunity to:
- Understand how the newest cyber attacks work and what you can do to prevent them or mitigate the damage.
- Ensure that your tools are up to the task of finding, blocking, and deciphering hacking attacks.
- Get the training you need to make your organization cyber secure.
- Learn about how you can attend remotely.