To register, please complete the online registration form. Registration by phone or mail is not available. Offline payment options are available, but may only be submitted after completing the online registration form.
An email confirmation will be sent to you when once the registration form has been completed. If you have not received this email confirmation within two business days of registering, please call 301-654-7267 or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Space is limited, so early registration is highly encouraged. Registration will be closed for any offering that is full, so all items in the online registration form are open for registration.
Important Registration Deadlines
- Receive a discount of up to $500 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Receive a discount of up to $250 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, November 7, 2012
- No refunds available after Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
Early payment discounts only apply to full courses (those that span five or six days). See course pricing for specific discounts.
Once you have completed the online registration form, you should receive a payment confirmation email. Leading up to the event, email alerts will be sent to you with laptop requirements, if applicable.
When you arrive at the event, please check in at the registration desk by presenting your photo ID. Upon checking in, you will receive your SANS badge, applicable course materials, and other event information.
You can sign up for GIAC certification at a reduced rate in conjunction with some of the courses at this event. When you purchase a certification option, you will have four months after the event concludes to successfully pass the associated online exam.
To add GIAC certification to your registration, simply select the option when completing the online registration form. To add GIAC exams after you have already registered, contact the SANS registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-654-7267. The deadline to add or drop GIAC certification is the last day of the event.
GIAC certification is also available without SANS training. For more information about the GIAC program and steps to certification, visit giac.org.
If an attendee must cancel, a substitution request may be made at any time. Processing fees may apply. All substitution requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
If an attendee must cancel without substitution, a refund can be issued for any received payments. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by mail or fax and postmarked by Nov 14th, 2012. Payments will be refunded by the method that they were submitted. Processing fees may apply. No refunds will be given after the stated deadline. Accessed online materials cannot be transferred to a substitute nor have payments refunded.
Send mailed payments to:
- Make checks payable to: SANS Institute
- SANS Federal Tax ID: 52-1935637
All payments sent by mail or wire transfer must include the order number to ensure timely processing.
Wire Transfer Details
- Bank Name: Bank of America
- Bank Address:
100 West 33rd St.New York, NY 10001
- Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
- Bank Account Title:
Escal Institute of Advanced Technologies, Inc.8120 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 205Bethesda, MD 20814Tel: 301-951-0102 x106
- ABA Routing Number:
- ACH: 052001633
- Wires: 026009593
- Bank Account Number: 4460-1165-9211
Wire fees to be paid by originator/sender.
The invoice for your order is available at the end of the online registration process. You are encouraged to print a copy of this invoice to keep for your records. SANS does not mail invoices requesting payment, all payment is required prior to the start of the event.
- Credit Card:
- Online: Submit credit card information when completing the online registration form. Do not email your credit card number, it will not be accepted.
- By Phone/Fax: Select "Credit Card by Fax or Phone" as your payment method when completing the online registration form. Once order has been processed and you have received your invoice number, call 301-654-SANS to complete the credit card transaction. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club Card.
Make checks payable to SANS Institute and mail to:SANS Institute8120 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 205Bethesda, MD 20814
- Wire Transfer:
Select "Bank Transfer" as your payment method when completing the online registration form. Complete your wire transfer with the information above, include your full name and invoice number in the special instructions area of the wire form.
Do not deduct any fees from your transmittal. The full amount shown on your invoice must be transmitted. All wire fees to be paid by originator/sender.
Wire transfers may take up to two weeks to be posted. If full payment has not been posted at the start of the event, you will be required to allow a hold to be placed on a credit card to attend. Once the wire transfer has posted, the charge to your credit card will be refunded.
- Federal Government Purchase Orders:
Federal Government Purchase Orders are only available to employees of the United States federal government or the Government of Canada.
Submit a valid purchase order or federal training authorization form in advance as your prepayment. You must register before submitting your purchase order to ensure accurate processing.
Send your completed purchase order with your invoice number to:
SANS Tuition Department - Federal Purchase Orders8120 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 205Bethesda, MD 20814
- Fax: 301-951-0140 (Attention: Tuition Deptartment - Federal Purchase Order)
The amount on the purchase order must match the tuition fee shown on your registration invoice. Please also ensure that accurate billing instructions are noted on the purchase order. If your purchase order is incomplete or inaccurate, it will cause delays in processing your payment.
SANS does not accept state, provincial, corporate, or university purchase orders as prepayment for training.
If your organization requires a purchase order internally as part of the payment process, please take the following steps:
- Register for the event using the online registration form. At the end of the registration process, print the unpaid invoice.
- Present the unpaid invoice to your accounts payable department so that they can match the purchase order with this invoice and generate payment to SANS by check, credit card, or bank transfer.
Please remember that SANS must receive your payment prior to the start of the event.