Cybersecurity Training in North Carolina
- 5 hands-on information security courses taught by the industry's top instructors
- Meet and network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges
- Attend the bonus session: Building Your Own Kickass Home Lab with Jeff McJunkin
Information Security Training in Charlotte, NC
At SANS Charlotte 2017 (June 12-17), leading industry experts offer knowledge and tools to help you advance your IT security career. Arm yourself with the information you need to defend against cyber attackers.
"SANS provides timely, relevant and effective training that I can apply as soon as I am back in the office." - William Dotta, Consolidated Contracting Services
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Hands-on exercises and labs enable you to practice and retain the course material, so you can apply what you learn the day you return to the office. Register now!
Download the SANS Charlotte 2017 event brochure for general information, course descriptions, instructor biographies, bonus sessions and more.
"Hands-on labs reinforce the class teachings - this is tremendously valuable to be able to grasp the concepts." - Laura Iwasaki, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Technology