Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
A special discounted rate of $215.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through September 21, 2012. To make reservations please call (800) HILTONS (800-445-8667) and ask for the SANS group rate.
Government Per Diem rooms are sold out.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary high-speed Internet when booking in the SANS block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Hilton Baltimore, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the training event.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Hilton Baltimore that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In those cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
Baltimore/Washington InternationalDirections: Take I-I95 W to I-295 N to Baltimore. I-295 becomes Russell St. Turn right on Pratt St.
Washington National Airport
Directions: Take I-95N to Baltimore. Take Exit 53, I-395N downtown. Follow 4 lights to Lombard St.; make left. Go 3 block, make left onto S. Green St.; Go 1 block, turn Left onto Pratt St. Hotel is located on the right.
Washington Dulles International Airport
Directions: VA-267E to Washington DC-Exit 18-I-495N to Baltimore. I-495N to Exit 27, I-95N to Baltimore. I-95N to Exit 53, I-395N downtown. 4 lights to Lombard St.; make left. Go 3 blocks make left onto S. Green St. One block, turn left onto Pratt St.