Welcome to Abu Dhabi 2017
- 2 courses
- 2 instructors
- 2 disciplines
Cyber Security Training At SANS Abu Dhabi 2017
SANS Abu Dhabi takes place on March 25th to the 30th March, at the Hilton International Abu Dhabi Hotel.
- Courses on offer are: SEC561: Immersive Hands-on Hacking Techniques, SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style, and FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis
- Learn in a classroom environment, under the guidance of SANS Instructors.
- The Hilton International Abu Dhabi Hotel is located on the vibrant Corniche, Abu Dhabi's prime beach location.
Instructors teaching at SANS Abu Dhabi 2017
- Erik Van Buggenhout: Erik is an instructor for the SANS SEC542 "Web Application Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking" and SANS SEC560 "Network Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking" courses. Next to his teaching activities for SANS, Erik is the head of technical security services at nViso.
- Hidayath Ullah Khan holds CISSP, GCIH, GPEN, GSEC, GHD certifications and has over 20 years experience in Information Security. Khan has been actively involved both on the offense & defense side of the Infosec field and his areas of expertise include Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Incident Response, Security Audits, Network Architecture Reviews. and training with a strong penchant for teaching technical security courses. His previous professional experiences include working as a Senior Security Manager for Scanit, a Belgacom subsidiary, Head of SOC for eHosting-Datafort and as a Senior Security Engineer for Emirates Airline.
- Jason Jordaan has been practicing digital forensics since 1998 in both the law enforcement and private sectors. He is the founder and managing director of DFIRLABS, an independent, private digital forensics and incident response laboratory. Jason has also been involved in training, lecturing, and mentoring in the field of digital forensics since 2010. Prior to founding DFIRLABS, Jason was the national head of the Cyber Forensic Laboratory of the Special Investigating Unit in South Africa.