Accelerate Your Career with Community SANS Training!
Save up to 15% off qualifying Community SANS Events when you register with Early Bird discount. The earlier you register, the more you save!
Get your career into high gear by training with Community SANS in your region. You will save time and money on travel, get top-notch hands on training with a live instructor, and the opportunity to network with your local peers! What more can you ask for if you are looking to hit the fast lane?
Check out our exciting Spring line-up to locate the Community SANS event for you!
Enter discount code: RACECAR13
Offer valid on the following CS events:
- Security 503 - Toronto, ON
- Management 414 - Sacramento CA
- Security 504 - Pensacola, FL
- Forensics 408 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Security 542 - Albany, NY
- Security 566 - Chicago, IL
- Security 542 - St. Louis, MO
- Forensics 408 - Los Angeles, CA
- Security 401 - Burnaby, BC
- Security 401 - Augusta, GA
- Management 414 - Salt Lake City, UT
- Developer 522 - Halifax, NS
- Management 512 - Rockville, MD
- Security 504 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Security 504 - Raleigh, NC
- Security 579 - Portland, OR
- Security 575 - Minneapolis, MN
- Security 401 - Omaha, NE
- Forensics 408 - Parsippany, NJ
- Security 501 - Pittsburgh, PA
Remember this offer can be combined with Early Bird pricing so the earlier you register, the more you save!
Don't see your city on the list but want to bring SANS live training to your Community? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
(This offer cannot be combined with Group pricing or SANS Voucher Credit accounts. Valid for new registrations only.)
COINS in your Community
COINS (Community Of interest for Network Security) was developed as a way of supporting local professional information and computer security communities by offering SANS instructors and SANS content to local InfoSec Chapters all over the U.S and Canada. We support associations like: Information System Security Association (ISSA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), High Tech Crimes Association (HTCIA), InfraGard and others.
We provide you with one of our qualified SANS Instructors that can teach on various topics. For more information, on how we can work with your organization, click here.
Do you have 3 or more individuals from your company or organization who would like to attend the same event, or a combination of events? Contact us for information on how we can customize a plan that works for you!