SANS Training has never been more affordable for small groups!
Offering State, Municipal, Law Enforcement and Educational Institutions the opportunity for significant discounts to meet budget challenges
Partner Seats was developed after hearing from so many customers saying they are forced into lower quality training options due to low budgets while a SANS live training event was taking place right down the street. The program is designed to address this need by creating an opportunity for State, Municipal, Law Enforcement and EDU clients to register for a limited number of seats in existing Community SANS public events already taking place and to make these seats accessible to those facing extreme budget challenges.
These seats are intended only for those who do not have sufficient budget for regular SANS training options (seats are limited so we ask you to reserve them for your security colleagues facing budget challenges). By helping us find small groups within your state, you help us to continue bringing live training to your region, saving you time and money by not having to travel out of state.
Please note we must limit this offer to 5 seats available in each event at this special program pricing. Additional public seats will be available at our already low Community SANS tuition levels.
- State and Local Government - Any US state or local government employees.
- Law Enforcement - Law enforcement members at the state and local level.
- Educational Institutions - Any faculty or staff from an accredited educational institution, including colleges, universities, technical training institutes, K-12 schools, or any institution with an .edu domain name.
Recognizing the needs of our customers, we have given you two options to receive a substantial discount to meet your training needs.
- Single seats are available for $2500/Student
- Groups of 3 or more attendees from one organization or department are eligible for $2250/student (one group per event)
If you are eligible to apply under the above guidelines, send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Your contact info including name, company and position title
- The event you are interested in attending
- Confirm you belong to one of the eligible organizations above
- Provide main Point of Contact who will be championing this program for your organization or stat
- Number of individuals from your organization seeking approval to participate
Once we receive this information, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Once your state has met the minimum threshold of 3 applicants and your application is approved you will be provided with a Discount Code to use during online registration.
Yes, SANS Partnership is intended for large group. Partner Seats is intended for small group or individuals.
Yes! Host a class and earn a free seat!
This program is designed to offer eligible participants the most cost effective way to purchase seats in these events, thus it may not be combined with additional discounts or Voucher credits.
Book a class today, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org